Darlie Cookware Redemption Program 2021
28 February - 30 April 2021
Thank you for your interest in the Darlie Cookware Redemption Program 2021. Please register below to redeem your gift. All submissions will have to be done by 9 May 2021.
Upon submission, we will take 3-4 working weeks to verify and process your submission after the closing date. After your submission has been successfully processed, blu will send you a WhatsApp or SMS notification for collection from your chosen bluPort locker. Kindly collect your gift from your chosen bluPort within 48 hours.
- Purchase a minimum of S$35 nett of Darlie products in a single receipt to redeem an ASD 22cm Non-Stick Wok Pan OR Happycall Viva Silicone 4 pc Cooking Toolset.
- This promotion is valid for purchases made from 28 Feb till 30 April 2021 from all participating physical stores and RedMart.
Redmart invoice receipts detailing all the products purchased (that is emailed after your order has been delivered) will be accepted. All other forms of proof of purchase and incomplete receipt will be rejected. View sample RedMart invoice receipt here.
- All other online purchases must be redeemed at participating online store via their own platforms.
- Above mentioned minimum purchase price refers to the final price, after any discount codes or bundle discounts are being applied but excluding shipping fees unless stated otherwise.
- Each receipt is eligible to 1 redemption. Each customer is eligible for a maximum of 3 redemptions in total.
- Submission does not guarantee successful redemption as gifts are while stocks last and limited to first 1000 redemptions only. They are strictly not refundable, transferrable or exchangeable.
- All submissions must be done by 9 May 2021. Any late submissions will not be entertained.
- This promotion is open to all Singapore residents. Traders, distributors, retailers and online retailers purchasing in bulk for commercial purposes will not be eligible for participation in this promotion.
- Please check to ensure all contact details and invoice receipts are submitted correctly. Hawley & Hazel Singapore Co. Ltd is not obliged to contact you in the case of incomplete submission, invalid contact details, invalid or incomplete invoice/ receipt attached.
- Only valid and original receipts will be accepted. Any receipt that is illegible, altered, duplicated, tampered with, not obtained legitimately will not be accepted.
- Our decision is final and no correspondence or dispute will be entertained.
- The organizer is entitled to replace the gift with others of similar value without prior notice.
- Your submission to this promotion will be treated as accepting to the terms & conditions stipulated. By taking part in this redemption program, you understand and accept without condition that Hawley & Hazel Chemical Co Singapore Pte Ltd may elect to use your personal information for internal and/or external marketing purposes in a manner it deems fit, whilst according to your privacy or confidentiality with the highest priority.
For more information, please log on to our website
For enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com